alternate EDITORIAL BYLAWS
- Cannareporter is a Portuguese cannabis news portal.
- Cannareporter aims to be a dynamic platform and a reference center for objective information on cannabis in all its aspects: medicinal, therapeutic, industrial and recreational.
- Cannareporter has no political, party, ideological, economic or religious affiliation and intends to contribute to the debate on cannabis with rigor and exemption, listening to all sectors of civil society, from doctors, politicians, jurists and researchers to organizations, institutions, companies, patients and consumers.
- Cannareporter believes that only through information and individual freedom can responsible cannabis use be achieved, the only way to improve public health, end trafficking and boost the national economy.
- Cannareporter has its own independent content creation team in Portugal and adapts news from other media, always verifying and citing the source.
- News, reports, interviews and opinion pieces are accessible on the Cannareporter website or through a weekly newsletter.
- Cannareporter respects Article 37 of the Constitution of the Portuguese Republic in its entirety and complies with the premises of freedom of expression and information.
- Cannareporter always tries to listen to all parties involved, respecting different positions, and renounces any type or form of censorship.
- Cannareporter is governed by the Journalist Statute and strictly complies with the Press Law and the Code of Ethics for Portuguese Journalists.
- Cannareporter does not adopt the Spelling Agreement.
Colombia: Lack of quorum postpones seventh debate on the legalization of recreational cannabis
The path towards the legalization of cannabis for recreational purposes in Colombia experienced a ridiculous episode yesterday at the First Constitutional Commission...
Decriminalization of drug possession returns to the Brazilian Supreme Court on June 1
The anticipated debate in the Federal Supreme Court of Brazil, regarding the decriminalization of drugs, was initially scheduled for 24th of...
Colombia: Seventh debate takes place today and legalization may be in sight
The Senate of Colombia will discuss during today a proposal to amend the Political Constitution of Colombia,...
Competition Bureau Canada recommends easing rules for recreational cannabis
Canada's Competition Watch Agency has published a report recommending some changes to Canada's cannabis laws...
Iceland considers 4-year medical cannabis access pilot project
Iceland could be the next European country to allow the use of cannabis for medicinal purposes, after a...
Amsterdam will fine anyone who smokes cannabis in public in the Red Light District
The ban on cannabis use in public in the Red-Light District in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, has now come into force, to...
Spain: Minister of Health promises report on medical cannabis by the end of May
The Minister of Health of Spain, José Manuel Miñones, announced that he will present a report by the end of May to...
Authorities find 2 tonnes of hashish adrift off the coast of Gibraltar
Gibraltar Customs agents seized a total of 53 bales of hashish, weighing approximately 2...
Have you ever thought about working with cannabis? It's getting easier and easier to find a job in this area!
The cannabis industry is one of the fastest growing in Europe and the one with the most jobs going...
Costa Rica grants the first medical cannabis production license
The first license to grow medicinal cannabis in Costa Rica was granted this week by the Minister of Agriculture, Víctor...