- Cannareporter is a Portuguese cannabis news portal.
- Cannareporter aims to be a dynamic platform and a reference center for objective information on cannabis in all its aspects: medicinal, therapeutic, industrial and recreational.
- Cannareporter has no political, party, ideological, economic or religious affiliation and intends to contribute to the debate on cannabis with rigor and exemption, listening to all sectors of civil society, from doctors, politicians, jurists and researchers to organizations, institutions, companies, patients and consumers.
- Cannareporter believes that only through information and individual freedom can responsible cannabis use be achieved, the only way to improve public health, end trafficking and boost the national economy.
- Cannareporter has its own independent content creation team in Portugal and adapts news from other media, always verifying and citing the source.
- News, reports, interviews and opinion pieces are accessible on the Cannareporter website or through a weekly newsletter.
- Cannareporter respects Article 37 of the Constitution of the Portuguese Republic in its entirety and complies with the premises of freedom of expression and information.
- Cannareporter always tries to listen to all parties involved, respecting different positions, and renounces any type or form of censorship.
- Cannareporter is governed by the Journalist Statute and strictly complies with the Press Law and the Code of Ethics for Portuguese Journalists.
- Cannareporter does not adopt the Spelling Agreement.
High Tide and Sanity Group join forces for legalization in Germany
High Tide Inc., a Canadian company specializing in the distribution of accessories for smokers and products related to smoking...
Switzerland starts legal cannabis sales with transparency-focused tracking software
After 6 months of delay, Switzerland is ready to make history with the legal sale of cannabis in the country,...
Argentina creates Regulatory Agency for the Hemp Industry and Medicinal Cannabis
Argentina has taken a bold step towards becoming a major player in the global cannabis market by...
How will cannabis associations work in Malta?
The Authority for the Responsible Use of Cannabis (ARUC), the Maltese body with responsibility for regulating the legal and recreational industry...
Organigram notified by Nasdaq for failing minimum trading amount
Organigram Holdings Inc. was notified by Nasdaq that it will have until next July to reach the...
USA: FDA refuses to regulate CBD due to safety concerns
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) rejected starting the process of regulating CBD in food products, as it did not consider...
Hong Kong: CBD ban takes effect on February 1, with millionaire fines and life sentences
Hong Kong will officially classify Cannabidiol (CBD) as a “dangerous drug” starting this Wednesday, February 1st, and...
Japan takes steps to legalize medical cannabis
The government of Japan is considering a revision of its Cannabis Control Law, which would allow the use...
US: Curaleaf shuts down operations in California, Colorado and Oregon
Curaleaf Holdings today announced in a press release the proactive closure of most of its operations in California, Colorado...
Bedrocan expands medical cannabis production to Denmark
Dutch medical cannabis producer Bedrocan is opening a new facility in Denmark to meet demand...